Sunday, June 1, 2008

listing my dolls for the first time

There is a new auction site just for dolls and doll related products, The Shoppes on Magnolia. I have registered there and have listed 7 of my dolls so far. I will be listing more. I do hope that this endeavor is successful. It is scary putting my work out there for all to see and bid on, waiting for someone to make a bid, hoping someone will like it enough to bid. Then I remember----"Hey! I like my work . It makes me smile. So that is what counts. And it is fun to have it where many can see it. Therefore I have succeeded already!"

Since I last wrote I have finished three dolls and worked on two others. I also have come up with my design idea for both the Hoffman Challenge and my Treasures of the Gypsy doll. I really need to get busy on them!

No comments: