Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow There are comments here!

I was so surprised to see that there are comments here! How cool is that! Thank you so much for taking the time to view my blog and to comment. I am sure you can see my smile shining through cyber-space.

I started felting a little head during my lunch break today. Guess what----I only poked myself once! (I am sure that I leave DNA samples on everyting I make. ) I don't think I will use the felted head for any of the dolls I wil enter into challenges. I have a long way to go in the felting department beefore they will be challenge ready. The repetitve motion of the felting process is a great stress reliever--the perfect activity for breaktime at a new and challenging job.

3 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

Hi Alice! Love your dolls, they are wonderful. congrats on the blog too. I'm in the Albany Area so a howdy too!

Maggie R said...

Hi Alice,,
Just wondered if you got my email aobut the Blogroll?
I was going to try a felted face to-day but got side tracked... Maybe to-morrow..sigh! not enough hours in a day
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Unknown said...

Hey Alice, congrats on the new blog! I think it will be the perfect outlet for you, since you are always so happy and bubbly (I mean that a as a compliment...really...!) and I look forward to reading your blog. Especially now; I'm in a dollmaking slump (my new job is sucking the creative life out of me :-( and could use some inspiration. Blog away, woman!