Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am now a blogger!

Well I am trying this out. So here goes.
I sent out for information on the Treasures of the Gypsy challenge. I have neever joined in on this challenge, but have decided this is the year to join in the fun!
My dollmaking has been pushed to the back -burner for the past couple of months, but it is time to get busy again. I do have an order for a chef wreath that I need to get done.
I have two challenge dolls to get done for the Central New York Doll is Art Guild www.cnydag.com These dolls are due in April. One will be a bride doll, the other a doll made to illustrate a play on words. I have been thinking about the play on words doll for months and have had a few ideas, but now --in fact just this minute--I think I have come up with my doll theme. I have to okay my choice with the challenge giver. Nope I won't give out my secret phrase right now, but I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Maggie R said...

Congratulations Alice..... Welcome to the BLOGGING crowd...
I am new to blogging but i gotta say it is the BEST!
I have made so many new friends here and learned so much.
Your work is intriguing and I look forward to visiting you often.I am adding you to my blogroll if that is OK with you.
I too belong to Wild Art Dolls, but I have been a lurker!!
Never enough hours in the day.
Good luck with your blog.
((((hugs)))))
Maggie in Southern Ontario, Canada where it is now snowing after many days of rain and clear roads!