Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where have I been?

My goodness! I can't beleive it has been this long since I last posted!!

I have a felted head I am posting a picture of. It was such fun to create! When I get started felting, it is hard to stop. I must get some more fibers and needles.

I have come up with an idea for my Treasure of the Gypsy doll. I can't wait to get started on her, but alas I have some other commitments to finish first. If only I could figure out how to squeeze a few extra hours into the day.

In response to one of the posts here. I have corrected the link on my web-site. The interview with me can be read at www.wildartdolls.com Sorry for the typo. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I want to thank everyone who read the article in Art Doll Quarterly and took the time to make a comment orwrite an e-mail.

No comments: